Hogwash Studios is looking for a highly motivated, high energy and team-oriented freelance to full-time Producer with a focus on video production and project management. This role will lead the production process from pre-production to final deliverables and requires domestic and international travel. The ideal candidate will be personable, act as a leader, and will love to be on-set as much as they love keeping projects on time and on budget. This role will work hand-in-hand with the Founders to ensure content is delivered on-time to spec across all channels and will liaise directly with clients, acting as the main point-of-contact on day-to-day tasks.
- You are experienced. This job requires someone with at least 4 years agency or production studio know-how, producing content for commercial clients. International experience is a big plus.
- You have worked on set. You have experience negotiating and running productions on the ground and understand how to manage a crew.
- You are highly detail oriented. We want to work with someone who sweats the details more than us.
- You are confident. Must have a strong POV and know how to build consensus with clients, delivering elevated content that’s within scope.
- You are skilled. We need someone on our team with serious know-how and a desire to continue to learn and develop their skills.
- You are a budget master. You know to manage a budget and deliver on-time and without overages.
- You are a great negotiator. You’re comfortable striking a deal.
- You are an empath. Our jobs require lots of collaboration, especially with remote work, so you know how to make people around you feel comfortable and heard.
- You are curious. Our company is growing so we want to hire someone who wants to tell great stories & brings ideas to the table.
- Act as the main point of contact with clients, vendors, and crew.
- Lead & attend weekly project meetings and production meetings.
- Present and sell-in production plans to clients.
- Create and deliver realistic project schedules and manage expectations with clients.
- Communicate effectively and be open to providing (& receiving) feedback.
- Consistent track record of delivering projects on-time and on-budget.
Video Production and Post-Production
- Collaborate with creatives to turn ideas into realistic, actionable plans with detailed shot lists and schedules.
- Create project estimates then track and reconcile budgets.
- Source, negotiate and book vendors and local crew.
- Coordinate and manage production services including location, travel arrangements, catering, parking, permits, insurance, as needed.
- Oversee edits working with creatives and directors.
- Source editors, colorists, and music libraries, as needed.
- Build and present content reviews decks working in partnership with creatives.
- Ensure all projects are delivered to spec and act as quality control for deliverables.
- Deliver final assets to clients
- Archive content for future use in reel.
Miami, NYC or LA. Strong preference for those in or willing to relocate to Miami.
We’re a small team of creatives & filmmakers who focus on commercial and narrative campaigns while also making time for projects that help make the world a better place. Our company is a few years old and we’re looking for amazing people to help grow with us as we begin to scale. We believe the best ideas flourish when everyone has a seat at the table, so we aim to bring diverse opinions into our company. Our goal is to make the best work of our lives and to have a great time doing so. No egos. No drama. No Hogwash. Good vibes only.
$70,000 – $100,000.
The base salary range is indicated above. Compensation is determined by experience, business needs, location, and qualifications.
- Medical Insurance: United Healthcare Oxford
- 401k plus 4% match after 3 months.
- Flexible work environment (in-person a few times a month)
- Unlimited vacation (within reason & approval)
- Hogwash Studios, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer